
Well here it is! Last night at 5:30pm, North called us and told us where his mission will be served and when he reports to the MTC. He reports on May 18th, 2011 and he will be going to:
THE CALIFORNIA, SAN BERNADINO MISSION
I was so relieved he wasn't going anywhere dangerous! I mean, San Bernadino is a far cry from Folsom or Oakland (or New York!) and he isn't even leaving the country. Two of his friends turned their mission papers in at the same time and one is going to Roseville, CA and the other is going to some other Southern California city. One is even entering the MTC on the same day.
I'm so proud of his decision to serve a mission. I know he will do a great job. Thanks to all who support and love him! You all mean the world to him. He's very much a people person and your friendship is just the support he needs. Please write to him when I get an address.
No comments:
Post a Comment