Okay, it's been almost a week ago. I'll go along with the 7 little known facts, but I'm not tagging anyone else. Everyone I know with a blog has already been tagged.
1- I met my husband in the bathroom.................at my mom's house. She didn't like the guy I was engaged to and wanted me to meet Northrop as soon as possible. I still had a towel on my wet head and no make-up on! I took the ring off in a week and the rest is history. I still bless my mom for intervening and helping me find my Prince Charming.
2- I've had chickens, goats, rabbits, pigs, a horse, a pony, dogs, and cats (and children) all at the same time. It was absolutely wonderful! I'd do it again if I could. Right now we have 1 dog, 1 cat, and 4 kittens we bottle feed because their mother died a couple weeks ago. They're starting softened solid food now.
3- I've never had my wisdom teeth out because I never had any.
4- Ever since I was pregnant with Harmony, I've thought I was carrying twins until I could see just one on the ultrasound. I don't know why and I've always been very grateful it was just one when they were born. That's 6 pregnancies. Weird.
5- We've lived in a 70 year old log cabin/house that was built by the original owner for a couple of years. There were no building codes when it was built. The floor was uneven and rolling. We could have rented it out to skateboarders. You could see outside in any room of the house without looking through a window. But, it was only $175/month. It was near Grants Pass where winters are mild and between the gas stove in the living room and the stove/oven in the kitchen, we were alright. Celestial was born there.
6- One summer, in that 70 yr old cabin, we grew 200 tomato plants. The next year, we grew 400 tomato plants. We taught half the ward how to can tomatoes that year. Northrop knew someone who worked at the extention office or the college ag program who gave us all those plants when they were done sprouting them in their classes.
7- We've never lived in one house for more than 6 years.
1 comment:
That was fun! I don't think I knew any of that stuff. Thanks for playing along! I'm glad you and Northrop ended up together, look what a great family and life you have! =)
Post a Comment