Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Guess What I Did!

During my busy schedule, I do take time out for fun. Last week a friend invited me to a Mary Kay skin care class. I needed a break and I wanted to support a friend, so I went. I would've brought Charity and Celestial with me, but they had to lifeguard at the pool. I didn't think anything of it besides to have fun.
While I was there, I started watching the beauty consultant and thinking to myself, "She's just reading the back of that flip chart. I can do that," and wondering about their compensation plan. Then, I thought, "Why am I thinking about that? I'm not looking for another thing to do." When the consultant said, "In every skin care class, there's one person who will become a consultant," the Holy Ghost whispered in my ear, "It's you!"
I was surprised, but it felt so good and right that I stayed after and asked a bunch of questions. When I got home, I talked to Northrop about it and he said, "Sounds great! You should do it. Let's pray about it right now" and kneeled down beside the bed! Well, I was so surprised at his reaction that I couldn't even talk for a few minutes!
We did pray about it (not right then, but over a couple of days) and I signed up last week. I now have a Mary Kay website where people can shop for Mary Kay products. Isn't that cool? Check it out! We have some amazing products! Here it is: www.marykay.com/sherylgarfield
If you find something that you like and that helps you, good for you! If you don't, keep looking somewhere else. You should use what you like and what works for you. Have a great day!

No comments: