Thursday, June 4, 2009

No More Pencils, No More Books.....!!!

It's the last day of school! HOORAY!!!! We've been looking forward to this since Sept. 1, 2008. Sleeping in and having fun are on the agenda ... after the housework and yardwork, of course. We always have a summer schedule we follow, more or less. This year, I've decided to get up earlier than 9am (horror of horrors!). It just gets too hot too soon when we get up that late. Not much weeding gets done.
North graduates at 11am this Saturday, then I have several hours to stress about the cleanliness of our house and yard and if I have enough food until 7:30pm when we have people coming for a bbq/picnic/party. Once the party gets started, I'll have a great time. Once it's over, and cleaned up, I'll be able to focus on other things besides graduation and end of the year, go to school almost every day for something, busyness. After all, I still have my herbology 200 class to complete and a charter school to raise support for and plan; garden to tend; children to raise; Primary to run, lead music in, and teach a class; missionary to get prepped for a full time mission in the fall; various camps to get kids to... Not that you all aren't just as busy. I just wanted to whine for half a second ;)

So, to all Royal Family Members and neighboring Kingdoms, Empires, and Provinces,
Have a Fantastic Summer!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last day of school so soon? Wow! Sounds like you have a busy summer from the things on your post. Better get down to business.
Happy Summer!

-Harmony

Hanaike House said...

Hey Sheryl, I'm adding you to my blog-list! (Whether you like it or not!)

Hanaike House said...

Sounds good, and boy are we jealous:looks like you have all been to Hawaii recently. You must have had a great time. You should blog about your trip!

Donna said...

Hope your day goes well. Congratulations to North on his graduation AND his mission!