This is the first comment on the new blog mom just started. She's really excited about it and so am I. She is just figuring it out and learning bout stuff. I hope this works and lasts as long as we hope it will.
-North
Dedicated to the keeping of the stories, events, memories, and unity of the Royal Family of Maranatha and the Nobles who are our Friends.
2 comments:
Hey Sheryl! I was looking at Donna's blog and noticed that you left a comment on one of her posts. That made it possible for me to find your blog. I'm so excited! I love the pictures you've got up so far; keep them coming. Seeing all of your kids confirms that you are the Queen; you are an amazing woman and should feel very proud. We got to see your husband and your boys a couple of Sundays ago. Our boy, Luke, loved chasing Christian around the house; he was a good sport. And Julia and Hillary had a blast hanging out with North and Matthew. I'm so glad they got to know each other again. Also, I hope you don't mind, but I had fun showing them pictures of us on our volleyball teams and at college. They got a kick out of that. So please please please keep doing your blog. Its a great way to stay connected. Love, Nancy
Yay! Your blog looks GREAT!
Post a Comment