Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Oh Yeah, Us Too!

Hanaike House reminded me of my own anniversary coming up. On the same day, March 18, Celestial will turn 17 and Northrop and I will have our 22nd anniversary. Yes, she was born on our anniversary. Not her fault though. That's what I get for thinking I could have a yard sale 1 week before my due date. We sometimes do stupid things when we are young!
Northrop will be at work on our anniversary. That's ok. I'd rather him have a job than not. :) We'll probably do something on another day that doesn't cost money. Celebrating our anniversary isn't about a date or a gift. It's about celebrating us. We've been each other's best friends and confidants. We've had a wonderful life together through all the ups and downs (and there have been some doozeys!).
So thanks, honey, for all you do to keep our relationship strong and our family together and taken care of. You're amazing! I'd marry you AGAIN in a heartbeat! I love you so much!

No comments: