I have a few moments alone and thought I'd update you on a few things. Northrop is still in the Branch Presidency. I've been moved from Primary President to Counsellor in the Relief Society. Though I only teach once a month now, I feel I've been busier with going on a few visits and having presidency meetings to keep it all going. Activities are going well. We just played LDS Hollywood Squares. It was really fun. North is preparing to send in his papers for a mission. Charity moved in with him at Grandma and Grandpa Garfield's. She's working and getting ready to go to college in the winter term. Celestial is driving and is the top dog at home. The rest are doing well. Serenity is adjusting quite nicely to kindergarten. Hope loves to be with Mom and Dad all day. Northrop is still trimming toe nails and I'm still the MaryKay lady.
No job yet for either of us. We prayed and fasted and went to the temple about our unemployed situation. Our answer was to stay here and be patient a little longer. We did consider looking for work outside our area, but the Lord wants us here still. I'm happy with that. We've been so loved and accepted here, I didn't want to start over somewhere else.
I appreciate your patience with my blog. I really have been very busy and Harmony forgets to write too. I've asked her to help out with the blog.
Have a great October!
5 hours ago
1 comment:
Thanks for checking in! Its good to hear all about the family. Which college is Charity going to? Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment