Thursday, September 24, 2009

Faith Factor


Our branch social last Friday was a game called Faith Factor. It's a spin off of Fear Factor. We broke up into 3 teams. There was a gospel question like, "What are the names of the First Presidency of the Church?". Whichever team answered the question correctly first won 10 points. The other 2 teams got to compete in a challenge like, whichever team's player ate a cream pie the fastest wins 5 points. The losing team got to have fun! The challenges took longer than I expected so we only did 10 of the 20 questions and challenges. We'll probably do the rest another month when I'm really busy and don't want to come up with something new.

The questions mostly came from the scriptures and the For the Strenth of Youth pamphlet. The challenges were a wide variety of things that energetic youth would enjoy and also our grandparents could do easily too. Everyone had a good time. I'll be happy to email the game to anyone who wants to use it as a youth activity or ward social or family reunion idea, whatever.

No comments: